- Yesterday: 1-6, -3.77u
- April: 1-11, -9.045
- YTD: 56-99 , -6.507 (36%)
The Masters is upon us. Baseball is in full swing. Spring is here. The warm is on the way, what a happy time to be alive. Dustin Johnson is coming off the shortest reign as Masters champion in Masters history, which sort of stinks. But he could also just win it again and keep the part going.
As for yesterday, I was a Cubs win away from big W’s, but alas, the Cubs can’t buy a hit. Getting one hit by the Brewers 5th starter is straight up embarrassing. I would certainly hope they come out firing today with Kyle Hendricks on the mound but we’ll see.
My best pick was for Tigers starter Casey Mize to throw a strikeout in the first inning yesterday, and that was completed on the fifth pitch of the game. My worst pick was for there to be a scoreless first inning in the Braves/Nationals game, and that lost on the FIRST pitch of the game. Such is life.
Today, I’m going to release my Masters picks, as well as a couple of baseball picks, since we have baseball all day long today. A message to MLB: normalize all day baseball please.
- Masters Picks:
- Winner – Brooks Koepka: 1u/25u
- Winner – Justin Thomas: 1u/10u
- Winner – Dustin Johnson: 1u/9u
- Winner – Jordan Spieth: 1u/14u
- Barstool Big Cat’s “Can’t Lose” Parlay: 1u/5u
- Tony Finau to make the cut
- Max Homa to make the cut
- Jordan Spieth to make the cut
- Jon Rahm to finish Top 20
- Dustin Johnson to finish Top 20
- Barstool’s “Wednesday Overs” NBA Parlay: 3u/3u
- Knicks vs. Celtics Over 200
- Hornets vs. Thunder Over 200
- Spurs vs. Nuggets Over 200
- Barstool’s “BEC” First Inning No-Score Parlay: 1u/6.5u
- Royals vs. Indians
- Pirates vs. Reds
- Twins vs. Tigers
- Pirates vs. Reds Over 8: 1u/.92u
- Brewers vs. Cubs Under 9: 1u/.92u
- Kris Bryant to hit a home run: 1u/3.5u
- Phillies -1.5: 1u/1.45u
April basically starts today. Today is the day we start climbing I can feel it.