- Yesterday: 3-2 (two voids), +1.05
- April: 74-87, +2.697u
- YTD: 129-189, +5.235u
Two days in a row in the positive, a new record, crushing the previous record of one day in a row. I’m not going to say I am on a heater or I’m hot because that is just not true at two. Three, maybe. But not two. The momentum gained on the Mariners on Monday and then the Cubs unders on Tuesday we’re incredible. Being dead on about something feels so good.
When I looked at the board tonight (and I am just dialed in on baseball, I barely look at hockey), there is absolutely nothing that screams at me tonight….
And then I made 12 picks. Whoops.
A lot of these are Barstool Boosts, but then I had some overs feelings in my veins, naturally. I do really like the Mets/Cubs to go under and the Mets starter to get 6 strikeouts against the Cubs. But the Cubs, hopefully, will prevail.
HERE IS THE BIG BOARD FOR WEDNESDAYS. POINTS, RUNS, GOALS, ETC.
- Bryce Harper to record a hit & Phillies win: 1u/1.75u
- Orioles/Marlins O7.5: 1u/.91u
- Pirates/Tigers O5.5: 1u/.86u
- Brewers/Padres O7.5: 1u/.96u
- Oakland A’s ML: 1u/.90u
- Mets/Cubs 1st Inning U0.5: 1u/.82u
- David Peterson O5.5Ks (vs CHC): 1u/.89u
- Cubs ML: 1u/1.05u
- Predators/Blackhawks O5.5: 1u/.91u
- 1st Inning Strikeout Parlay: 1u/1.85u
- Max Scherzer (vs STL)
- Jose Quintana (vs TEX)
- Dinelson Lamet (vs MIL)
- No Runs 1st Inning Parlay: .5u/3.625u
- Chicago ML Parlay: .5u/9u
- White Sox
- Overs Parlay – 200+ Points: 1u/1.35u