- Yesterday: 3-2, +.82u
- August Total: 14-12, +3.15
I sincerely apologize to the Baltimore Orioles for blatantly disrespecting them. I was obviously very very wrong. THAT BEING SAID I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT MYSELF. The wins are out-numbering the losses and we are in plus territory.
And now we have FOOTBALL in the mix! Here’s what I’m doing. This fall, I will be keeping track of my NFL record and my NCAAF record throughout the season. We’re going to find out just how good & confident I am at this thing. NCAAF starts this weekend. I have FOUR picks to start my college football season. Plus, an MLB, an NFL preseason game, and the NASCAR Race on Saturday night. SO here we go.
- MLB: Giants ML (+106)
- NFL Preseason: Vikings/Chiefs U38 (-110)
- NCAAF: Nebraska/Illinois U55 (-110)
- NCAAF: Fresno State -27.5 (-110)
- NCAAF: UTEP -10 (-109)
- NCAAF: Hawaii/UCLA U68 (-112)
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace Top 5 Finish (+400)